Friday, November 27, 2009

"I close my eyes, and I smile, knowing that everything is alright....to the core"- I am Thankful Day 30

Although I didn't totally plan for today to end up being Day 30, I think I was hoping all along that it would be.

Travis and I were married November 27th 1993. Man we were such kids back then! (literally)

It is hard for me to express all the ways I am thankful for Travis. He is hard-working and loyal, a fantastic father and my very best friend.

When Kailyn was younger she used to say she wanted to marry daddy when she grew up- now she says she wants to marry someone just like daddy. I almost feel sorry for the guys she dates because they will have HUGE shoes to fill.

From this moment forward I will have spent more of my life with him then without him and I look forward to every minute.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That is precious! You guys are so cute. :) Happy Anniversary and many more!!!!

The McEwen's said...

Happy Anniversary! I didn't know that we were married only one day apart (and a few years)! We'll have to celebrate together sometime!