Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I am Thankful Day 12

Today I am thankful for the amazement and joy that is So You Think You Can Dance. This season is already blowing my mind. I am soooooo excited. I know once the public starts voting I am going to be totally sad when people go home. I am pretty sure this will be the top ten tour I refuse to miss.

My favorites are (these aren't in any particular order)- Karen, Nathan, Mollee, Legacy, Russell, Ryan, Eleanor and surprisingly Kathryn. She and Legacy are my favorite partnership right now followed very very closely by Nathan and Mollee. I honestly think Nathan could win this whole thing.

I loved the meet the top 20 and I hope they do that every year from now on! I love the judges and I love Cat- she is my favorite reality TV host- sorry Ryan.

In case you were wondering why Kathryn and Legacy are my favorite partnership at the moment here you go. I would search again on youtube but the videos keep getting pulled. Sorry.
Links are going to have to do.

http://www.rickey.org/?p=25638


Here is a link to the contemporary peice they did last night. Seriously though you should watch it. AMAZING! I have watched it like ten times.

http://idolstartv.com/media.html?task=videodirectlink&id=4752

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I havent been commenting on anyones blog lately... It seems like i never have time! But I read yours everyday! AND I LOVE IT! I miss you so much... you are really my best friend! I LOVE YOU!