Saturday, November 7, 2009

I am Thankful Day 15


Egg Nog is one of those things that you either love or hate. I have always loved it. It was one of those holiday treats I always looked forward to when I was a kid. Ever since my hospitalization nine years ago (long story) my body is very sensitive to sugar and dairy so Egg Nog is a big no no for me now. Don't feel too sorry for me though, I have discovered something I like even better.

SILK NOG!!!

Mmmmmmmm!!! I actually think it tastes better then the real thing and it definitely has less calories and fat then the real thing. Every year about this time I start watching for it. I bought a carton Thursday night. Yeah it is gone. Travis likes it too but I am pretty sure I drank 90% of it.

1 comment:

Tami said...

I don't usually care for eggnog, but I may try the Silk if the commissary will carry it this year. Jer loves eggnog though. Thanks for the suggestion!