Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am Thankful Day 29

Today I am thankful for good friends and good food and holidays that bring people together.
We ate dinner with our neighbors and they have a tradition of going around the table and everyone saying what they are thankful for. When it was Tyler's turn he said he was thankful for a new direction in his life. It totally made me cry and of course I was sitting right next to him so I barely made it through my turn. But what I said was that I am so thankful for my wonderful family. I could go on and on about all the blessing I have in my life but it is late and I was up until three this morning making pies (I procrastinated all day yesterday).
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

I love Thanksgiving for many reasons, but having that overwhelming feeling of gratitude is the best!