Friday, November 13, 2009

I am Thankful Day 20

I am thankful for A LOT of things today so it is really hard to pick just one......

I am thankful I spent several hours cleaning on Wednesday. I still have the bathrooms to go and my carpet never looks clean but it is much much better then it was.

I am thankful I got to talk to Tyler yesterday and that he passed the last part of his GED test. I am thankful he is doing so well and has set really good goals for himself.

I am thankful we have grocery money this week.

I am thankful for a husband that worked all day and all night yesterday- only got a few hours of sleep then woke up and went to work and has to come home and change really quick to head to his second job.

I am thankful that Allias is having such a great time in Indiana and that the band did so well in their preliminary performance. (I am sure I will have a whole post devoted to the band in the near future)

I am thankful that there are still real true conservatives out there that realize that the progressive and liberal nature of our current government will do nothing but hold us down.

(told you I couldn't pick just one)

No comments: