Friday, November 6, 2009

I am Thankful Day 14

Today I am thankful for making and keeping goals.

This week I have eaten less and better, and exercised more. I have tried to be less prideful and I have stayed at home and off the phone during Kailyn's "school" time. I have also not touched a single drop of Coke Zero (that alone is beyond amazing). I didn't really mean to be tackling so many goals at one time this week but things just kept coming up that made me realize "oh yeah I need to change that" and each time it seemed like the right time. Does that make sense?

If only some miracle would happen and I could keep my house clean. I have given up on even making it a goal.

(Here is a link to a beautiful talk on pride. It totally changed the way I look at things and made me realize prideful behavior in my life that I would have never recognized on my own. Even if you are not a member of my faith it is a very wonderful message)

1 comment:

Tami said...

I understand what you mean that when it feels like the right time. So cool for you to set good goals for yourself.