Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am Thankful Day 24

Woohoooo for midnight showings of movies! I have been to several and I LOVE it. I love the whole atmosphere and the lines to get good seats and the popcorn and the cherry coke (I know I know I quit drinking caffeine- I might make an exception just for tonight). I am saving up some calories so I can splurge a little!!!!!
I wasn't overly thrilled with Twilight but New Moon looks like it could possibly be better- Here's hoping!!!!
Even if bites(lol) I still love movies at midnight!! Seminary tomorrow is going to be a BEAR but at least after the kids are gone I can go back to bed!! They have to go to school!!!! LOL !!!!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I would cuss, but I already did through your whole blog post! This bites!

Marianne & Clayton said...

Our midnight theater sold out too early, so I have to wait till tomorrow night! Argh! Enjoy it for me! And I am totally going for Diet Coke (full caffeine) and popcorn. An extra 14 bucks probably, but totally worth it. Now I just have to convince Clayton to go to the matinee with me sometime this week as well.