Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

Sorry to interrupt my 30 days of thankfulness but I just have to comment on So You Think You Can Dance. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this season. I don't want any of the girls to go home but if I was the one forced to choose I would probably pick Noelle or Mollee. I wish Karen would have been partnered with someone other then Kevin in the beginning. She is a great dancer but he just rubbed me the wrong way and I think that maybe I wasn't the only one and that is why they ended up in the bottom so often. As far as the guys I am pretty sure it will be Victor. If for some crazy reason he ends up safe and someone else goes home I will cry.

I voted for Legacy and Kathryn and threw in a few for Eleanor and Ryan as well.

Can't wait to see how everyone dances with new partners.

1 comment:

Lisa and company said...

now that I watched the results show and saw Victor's solo I really think it should have been Nathan that went home. Bummer