Monday, December 7, 2009

Update?

It has felt weird to not blog everyday- I loved doing the 30 days of thankfulness and there were SOOOO many more things I could have included.

Tyler graduates on FRIDAY! We are sooo proud of him and excited to have him home. I promise we will take lots of pictures and post them asap!

Allias is getting ready to march in a few Christmas parades and then the band will have a Winter Concert next week. He is also helping Travis and Ralph Keaton coach a 10U basketball team and he loves it. He has also taken it upon himself to organize and help coach a church basketball team as well. When this kid gets something in his head he gets pretty zealous about it. I promise to take lots of pictures and maybe even a video and post them asap.

Kailyn is plugging along with school and growing up way to quick. She has made some great friends in the neighborhood so it has been really nice for her to have someone to play with on the weekends.

Travis is working two jobs so we love it every time he is home. He is going to take a few days of vacation this week and next so we are super excited!!! We also just volunteered to be a Ma and Pa on the Pioneer Trek the youth are going on this summer!!! I can't wait. Now I just need to find a house/pet sitter!

I have continued to exercise and eat better. It has been really great to realize that I can make the time to get in shape and stick with it. After one month I have lost eight pounds!!! My waist is two inches smaller and I have lost two inches off my hips as well. The crazy thing is I am really eating more then I ever have. Just more of the right foods and getting myself MOVING! I feel really great!!! I am using a website called nutrimirror.com to journal my food intake and exercise and it has helped a lot. (Thanks Maren for sharing it with me!)

I promise to take lots of pictures in the very near future but in the meantime here are some pictures of Allias and the loaf of banana bread he baked last night.

(I took a bite out of it before we took the picture- sorry)

I think this face means he liked it
Here is one of the adorable socks the Judd girls (and their mom) bought me to wear to Seminary! They also got me a pair of totally adorable penguin toe socks! I love them!!!!
Thank you guys!!!
Kailyn "working" on her school work with Molly

4 comments:

Andrew Bosley said...

Love the update! Congrats on Tyler's upcoming graduation! And good job on the weightloss. Do this mean I have to give you your jeans back? :)

Andrew Bosley said...

okay, that was me, maren, leaving that comment. That would be pretty scary if Andrew made that comment about the jeans. Just had to clarify!

Lisa and company said...

lol Maren!!!! And you can totally keep the jeans!

Becca said...

uggh. so i guess this means i have to give your jeans back too. darn.