Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I know I promised......

pictures of Tyler's graduation and Allias performing but we couldn't take pictures at the graduation and Allias was sitting too far back during the concert to get any good pictures and then our camera battery died so we didn't get any after the concert was over. SORRY!!!!

To make up for my broken promises here are a few consolation pictures and videos!

The first one is from the Smithfield Christmas parade which seriously was the lamest parade I have ever seen in my life and I froze and West didn't even really play but Kailyn still managed to look totally precious!
Here is Tyler in his cap and gown. They are supposed to be mailing me a picture of him getting his diploma and I will scan that in when I get it.
Home!!!!

And as an added bonus that hopefully will make you all forgive me for not keeping my word here are some adorable pictures of Kailyn. Travis put her hair in curlers. What a sweet daddy!!!!!


Taking them out- she wasn't quite sure what she thought at first



adorable drama!!!!
Here are a couple videos of the West Johnston High School Band Christmas concert. You can see Allias' feet if you look really really hard. LOL- this performance made us totally realize why Allias plays the air clarinet all the time.



(oh and in case you care about my SYTYCD opinions- I didn't love the finale- I like it better when it is only four finalist and every body dances with everybody- and I hated that there were no solos!!! I voted for Ellenore- she has been on my favorites list since day one. After Ryan and Ashleigh danced I told Allias- "guaranteed one of the judges are going to say they had more chemistry with their other partners-and sure enough it happened- so annoying")

No comments: