Monday, December 28, 2009

Everybody wants to be my favorite

And things like this certainly help!
Thanks Jaimee and Becca for my beautiful gingerbread pinata!!!

I didn't want to break it open it was so pretty!
But I eventually gave in to the lure of something yummy inside
my FAVORITE!!! I didn't even know these came in minis- not sure it is a good thing that I know now.
ummmm I am thinking this poem added to the fact that Caitlin treated me sooooo poorly on Sunday may have elevated Jaimee to the top of the favorites list

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That is so cool! Love those Judds! :)

Brittney said...

Hey lisa! Its been two weeks! Can I get some posts please!!!!! It not like you have to wake up at 4 every morning teach seminary... AND teach Kailyn.... so wants your excuse!... my word verification says it all "dedish"?