Saturday, January 23, 2010

First post of 2010?

Mom if you are reading this I am sorry I have taken soooo long to update.
I guess I will start with Christmas and just go from there.
Kailyn's favorite part of decorating for Christmas is setting up the Nativities.
We got this tree at Lowes for FIVE bucks a week before Christmas!
Travis and Kailyn did most of the decorating.
Christmas Eve- Opening our traditional Christmas Jammies. Kailyn was with me when I bought them and picked hers out but the boys didn't know. When she opened hers she said, "these aren't the ones I wanted but I'll deal with it." She stole that from a video we saw on America's funniest home videos.
Isn't he getting so handsome?
It has been great having Tyler home!!!
Travis liked his or something.
Dorks!
The boys
Girls!
ummmm seriously I can't even think of a caption for this picture......
awwwww
Kailyn and Allias wanted pictures in front of the tree with their dogs. Here are Kailyn and Molly.
Allias and Maisy.
Reading the story of Jesus' birth from the scriptures
Christmas morning- Santa decided to individually wrap each item in their stockings to make the morning last a little longer.
Love her cute little face.
Tyler sporting his new flannel
MORE webkinz!!!!
Allias with his new game. My mom and step-dad got us a Wii and some games but I only have videos (taken on our new video camera that they got us) of the kids opening it. We love it though!!
Travis was adorably sneaky and bought a few things I didn't know about so the kids and I each got a new pair of jeans and I got the Dave Ramsey book and some work out clothes!

We went to our friends the Jensen's for Christmas dinner. We had a lot of fun and some amazing food. Here is the some of the gang playing a little rock band.

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!!! I promise a more recent update very soon!

2 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

Once again, I just have to say that your family is so foxy. Such a photogenic bunch! Looks like it was a fun Christmas!

Brittney said...

I love your family pictures... But i hate looking at your blog, because i seriously get tears in my eyes I MISS YOU SO MUCH!