Thursday, January 22, 2009

Scrub

Travis and I were trying to get Tyler to shave his face and cut his hair the other day. I told him he looked like a scrub. He started arguing with me that a scrub is a doctor's assistant. I let him know that yes doctors and nurses wear scrubs but that wasn't what I was referring to. Here is how the end of our conversation went;
Tyler in his typical you know nothing I know all teenage voice- "fine then what is a scrub?"
Me in my wow being a mother of teenagers is grand singing voice- "A scrub is a guy that can't get no love..." Then I died laughing.

5 comments:

Elaina E. Bruhn said...

Haahahah, that is great and so true! I hate it when my husband doesn't shave!! So I will have to use that line next!

HAWAIIAN SIMPSON FAMILY said...

and he probably had no clue what you were referring to. that's when you break out the TLC!!

The Short Sale Strategist said...

You just took me right back with that song. Hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Great now its stuck in my head!

Dianna said...

LOVED THAT SONG!!! So funny :)