Thursday, January 29, 2009

American Idol Auditions Part Five

Okay so three nights of Idol this week. Woohoo for me and Idol fans everywhere.
So a couple of things from Oklahoma. Why does Simon keep asking Ryan to talk in his normal voice? He has done that several times this season. Weird.
I didn't know that Randy Jackson was part of Journey! How did I not know that? I actually have always loved Journey but watching that clip of Randy up there rocking out totally cracked me up. And last but not least ummmm Kara got to kiss a girl, had a wardrobe malfunction and admitted to wanting to make out with Simon all in one night. Again weird.
Now to the contestants.
Josh (curly hair kid super annoying)- super annoying says it all. His voice was okay but he was sooo annoying. I would have never let him through.

Sharon (brought her dog)- The judges are acting really stupid and crazy today. I can't see Sharon making the show. She wasn't that good. Did they let her through because she said baby like Brittney Spears. Anyway she wasn't my favorite.

Julissa (went and dragged Paula back after she walked off) again the judges are crazy today. This girl wasn't anything special either. I am really picky about girl singers for some reason. Julissa had nothing original about her and I would never remember a thing about her audition other then the fact that Paul tried to run off.

Jasmine (16 brought all her sisters and her mom) She is beyond adorable! Her family is SUPER cute too. Her singing is decent but she didn't blow me away or anything. I think she will get better in Hollywood with a voice coach.

Ann-Marie (judges made her leave and come back) Let me say again that the judges are really odd today. I mean obviously the girl can sing and they have her leave to improve her looks or something. Weird. She came back and she was just as good as before she left. I like her.
One quick comment on someone that didn't make it. They guy who was all upset because he couldn't audition with his guitar... why was his begging all of the sudden annoying when five million people have begged their way into Hollywood. I actually thought he sang as well as half the people they have let go.

No comments: