Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Tricks


My bird Frodo has learned how to imitate the sound Molly makes when she is crying perfectly. Last night during Family Home Evening we kept hearing the puppy cry, only the puppy was sleeping peacefully in her kennel. Today I am working and again I keep hearing the puppy cry, only the puppy is sleeping peacefully at my feet.

I am supposed to be working in a quiet environment so I go out there and tell the bird he needs to quiet down. I am back in my office now and he is just repeating his own name over and over and over again while blowing himself kisses. He is making sure to add pretty bird with a really obnoxious and not even close to pretty squawk from time to time.

3 comments:

Elaina E. Bruhn said...

That is hilarious. I love it! Good Luck today!

Kristen said...

That is too funny!!! Good luck with that...

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Gosh, what a fun pet to have!!