Sunday, January 18, 2009

I am

I am: playing scrabble, listening to music and reading blogs
I want: to be a calmer person
I have: a puppy sleeping under my chair
I hate: most things domestic
I miss: my family that is so far away and I haven't seen nearly enough
I feel: the headache I have had since yesterday
I hear: Sullivan Street by Counting Crows, the boys watching football in the other room
I smell: the candy I just ate
I crave: chinese food
I search: the scriptures
I Love: the gospel of Jesus Christ, my family, friends- life
I care: too much about how I look
I always: worry about the choices my kids are making
I believe: in miracles
I sing: along when I can- you might want to plug your ears
I write: more then I did a year ago- less then I should
I lose: my keys, jewelry, shoes pretty much anything I put down
I win: enough to not feel like a loser
I never: play sports
I listen: to music everyday
I am scared: of losing my kids to worldly influences
I need: to be more patient and tenderhearted
I am happy about: the fact that I only work 18 hours next week and that we only have four more car payments.
I tag Shannon, Angie, Marianne, and even though she hasn't caught the blogging bug yet- Nicole.

No comments: