Friday, January 9, 2009

Resolutions

I can't decide what goals I want to make for this year. I hate setting goals and failing but I don't want to set a goal that isn't challenging either. Last year I decided to give up energy drinks. It took me nine days to get over the withdrawals. I was literally walking around in a cloud. I drank soda for the first couple of days and then gave that up too. I really haven't missed it at all. I drank a couple energy drinks on my road trips back and forth from from Washington State because I was driving at night and wanted to make sure that I stayed awake and I have drank two sodas in the past year. One at the Twilight premiere- I didn't want to fall asleep and then one when I was driving to pick Travis up from the airport and was very drowzy. All in all I feel like I reached my goal. Now back to not being able to decide what goal(s) to make for this year. I really can't decide and need help. Ideas??

2 comments:

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

I decided to do a daily 5 have to do list instead of a normal resolution. This way I am accountable each day.

My list is:
Take a photo of myself for the 365 project
Read my scriptures
Write in my blog or journal
At least 2 minutes of daily exercise
Drink 64 oz of water a day (been not getting enough with the twiners needing me)

Hopefully that helps you come up with your own thing. And you can use whatever you like of mine too. Not that you need help in remembering to read your scrips every day. You are one of my heroes!

Marianne & Clayton said...

It is so great to have caught up and now have your blog! You and your family are gorgeous! Look forward to reading back over your posts and seeing future updates.