Monday, January 12, 2009

Random Observations

My son Tyler knows everything.

Allias and Kailyn are both good at getting up and getting ready on time. They are both really bad and getting out the door and to where they need to be on time.

Another Lisa is being trained at my place of employment and it really bothers me for some reason.

I find it really funny that one of the examples blogger uses as a label for a post is scooters- how many people blog about scooters?!

And a funny story someone told me when they called in for tech support today. She used to work in a Toshiba call center, some lady threw her microwave out of the window and caught her entire apartment complex on fire because it hit a tree, caught it on fire and then spread. Instead of calling 911 she called Toshiba.

I am trying to figure out if sucking on coffee flavored nips is breaking the Word of Wisdom.

2 comments:

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angela said...

I love it!! You are adorable and a very observant person!! I always smile when I read your blog!!
~Angela :)