Thursday, January 15, 2009

My mind

Another random memory for your reading pleasure. Travis is working in Charleston right now- whenever he is out of town Kailyn asks if she can sleep with me. She went to bed before me and when I went to climb into bed she was hogging all of the blankets. I tried to pull some my way and she was holding on tight. It took me a couple of minutes to get my share back on my side of the bed. Once I got the blanket situation under control and was all tucked it I starting thinking about when Kailyn was little. She slept in our bed for a very long time. Much longer then any child should be allowed to sleep in their parent's bed but I don't think she is permanently scarred or anything. Anyway when she was little she HATED blankets. No matter where she was sleeping in the bed she would kick and kick until she was no longer under the blankets. Didn't matter how many times you tried to cover her up she would find a way to get out. It made for very uncomfortable sleeping for those around her because it either pulled the blankets off of you too or pinned you down under the blankets. I am glad that she at least likes to be covered up now.

No comments: