Wednesday, January 21, 2009

American Idol Auditions Part Three

I was very disappointed with last nights show. For anyone watching live I feel so sorry for you. I think it had to have been at least 80 percent commercials.
I am not even going to give a run down on each contestant- I thought they all sucked. I thought the whole show sucked. I am really starting to get worried about two female judges. In previous seasons Simon and Randy knew how to keep it real and Paula lightened the blow. It seems like with Kara and Paula there has been a lot more of giving into begging (especially from the male contestants) and I don't know if I like the banter between Simon and Kara. I hope tonight's auditions are much much better.

2 comments:

Lynelle Klein said...

I only saw the last 10 minutes of it. I think I only saw like 2 people sing. I liked one of them, but missed most of it. Forgot it was on. *sigh* lol Love hearing your thoughts, and I am equally annoyed by the begging. It's really stupid cause they are just going to get sent home next round of cuts. Why get their hopes up? Course you never know. Sanjana sure made it a lot farther than I thought he would. hahahaha

Bonnie said...

I am with you. the girls caved in way too much. I am not liking kara