Friday, February 27, 2009

Group Two- Results

Yay Kris made it!!! I imagine the judges will pick Megan as a wild card. Travis says she didn't make it because she is too hot and no girls wanted to vote for her. I disagree but whatever. I vote for whoever I think has the best talent regardless of whether they have the "whole package" or not. Most years I think that the guys have more talent then the girls and honestly I always hated that it had to be six guys and six girls- I wanted it to be the best talent regardless of sex. So far this year only two girls are in the top 12. I wonder if the judges will pick all girls as wild cards to even things out. I am just happy to have two people I voted for represented. (Alexis and Kris).
I thought the group performance was really amazing and Brooke White is so beautiful and so real and that was such a beautiful song. Love her. I was just looking on Itunes and the song Misha sang by Train is in the top 100 now along with a couple other songs that the contestants sang. (including the one Megan sang). These artists should love American Idol.

On a very very sad note. David Cook is going to be at Campbell University in March and tickets went on sale this morning at 9 AM. I set an alarm on my phone weeks ago to remind me to buy a ticket. I was soooo tired this morning that I laid down on the couch for just a second and closed my eyes. When I woke up I was 30 minutes late for work and the concert was sold out. He is also going to be at the Azalea festival in Wilmingtion but the tickets are four times as much. I imagine they are sold out as well because they have been on sale a lot longer. I checked Craigslist and there are people selling tickets they purchased for 5 and 15 dollar for 200 dollars. Talk about gouging.

No comments: