Monday, February 23, 2009

Funny Girl

Here are some things that have come out of Kailyn's mouth the last couple of days that have had us all rolling.

Allias was laying on the floor and Kailyn came up to him and said in her best British accent, "Hallo are you Ronald Weasley? I am your biggest fan! Can I have your autograph?" Then she picked up our little dog Molly and said; "Oh my gosh is this your rat?"

We were watching Return of the King and Legolas was on the screen and Kailyn said; "does he work in Santa's workshop?" Then when Bilbo was walking onto the ship at the end of the movie it zoomed in on his bare feet and she said; "uh oh you are going to get splinters"

She was working on her spelling homework and said; "I wish ABC order was never invented."

She was getting sick and called me on the phone because she wanted me to come home- I asked her what was wrong and she said her body just wasn't in the right motion.

I love this girl!

No comments: