Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sound Familiar

Let's see if you can guess which season of American Idol I am talking about. The contestants that make it through to the final cuts consist of a super nerdy looking guy who surprises you every time he opens his mouth to sing, a sixteen year old girl with a decent voice but the personality of a chalkboard, your token (could be) gay guy with a flair for dramatics, the girl that has been trying and trying for years to make in the industry- has even been signed and recorded an album but just can't seem to get her big break, a blond chick who sings country, a couple older married guys one sings country the other is a rocker, a Janis Joplin sound alike, a few random teenagers who can sing, a couple really hot girls who can't and a black chick who makes your ears bleed every time she sings but the judges love her.
Having a hard time figuring out which season I am talking about. Yeah me too.

I was sad to see both Leneshe Young and Michael Castro out. We didn't even get to hear Michael sing again- bummer and Leneshe is just plain adorable with an adorable voice. I totally thought she was going to make the show. Her being cut is my biggest disappointment so far. I really really hope she comes back next year.
I actually pretty much hate most of the contestants they are showing over and over again. I don't think the blind guy (Scott) has that great of a voice and Tatiana is on my last nerve. I did see the little horror film dude in one of the rooms that made it so that gives me some hope. Oh and Normund Gentle!!! How I love him! I want him on the show.
I am excited for the sing for your survival edition- way to put people on the spot!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Tatiana is beyond unbearable. Drives me crazy & its not a far trip. :)

Brittney said...

Lily and i were just looking at you pictures... and she saw allias.... and said "why-zis" I told her to say ALLIAS.... then she said "oh.... alizis"

......hahah my little verification word to post the comment is hootr!!! ahha immature i know