Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hollywood Week Part Two

Goodbye Bikini Girl!!! Finally- I was so beyond done with her.

Travis kind of ruined group night for me because he was complaining about the abundance of drama and lack of singing. I "gently" reminded him that if he didn't like it he could leave the room and go watch something else but I think he was enjoying getting on my nerves so he stayed put. The one thing that I did get from group night is a early favorite. Adam- he is so cute and I think he has a good voice too. He may need to tone it down just a tiny bit but overall I was impressed- oh and Kris- the two very brief times I have heard him sing I have LOVED it.
I was disappointed that I still haven't got to hear Leneshe Young or Jason Castro's brother sing again since there audition but I did see both of their groups make it through- I really hope they make the show.
I can't stand the kid with the piercings and tattoos that was crying and raging over his stupid group. I really wanted all three of those guys to GO HOME.
I am thinking some of the best talent is yet to be seen, the producers of this show aren't stupid they hold back HUGE talent every year that we don't get to see until the show. I didn't see Jason Castro at all up until he came down that elevator as one of the top 24. I totally remember thinking wow he is super cute- I can't wait to hear him sing and he was really my favorite all season long.
Can't wait to find out who the top 36 are. I have read a few spoilers here and there even though I try really really hard not to and I saw somewhere that Nick Mitchell aka Normund Gentle makes the show. I wonder how Vote for the Worst will react to him. This could be interesting.

No comments: