Monday, February 16, 2009

Completely Aimless

Sweet Child of Mine by Guns N Roses never gets old.

Technology is pretty sweet. It can start snowing Tuesday morning and before the last flake has fallen you can have it recorded and posted on the Internet for all your friends and family to see.

Spending an hour on the phone with someone trying to get a program installed and working so you can uninstall it legally seems like a major waste of time.

If I see a typo or a grammatical error in one of my blogs I will go back and change it. I do this even if I notice it days later. I am sure there are many many more that I have missed. Feel free to point them out to me.

I bought Travis a ticket to see Coldplay for Valentine's Day. I only bought one because that is all we could afford but secretly I am happy because I really hate Coldplay.

No comments: