Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Allias (Basketball)

I tried to take some pictures of Allias at his last game but the camera was acting funny so I only got a couple but figured I should post them anyway.
On a side note Molly ate the usb cord for my camera and I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to post these pictures but I looked at my computer and it had a little slot to put in my SD card. I am sooo excited.

Getting ready to come into the game
Warming the bench- he actually scored six or eight points during the game and had a couple assists. It was a very close game right up until the end but they lost. His team pretty much gave away the game by throwing up desperation shots their last four possessions- so frustrating.

Talking to us during half-time.

2 comments:

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

I think you need to make sure your camera is set on action for these type of shots. It is trying to take a timed exposure to let more light in. This is why you got the motion blur.

Sorry they lost the game. It sounds like Allias did well though!

Lisa and company said...

We did have the camera set for action but all the pictures came out blurry or dark- I need to find out how to manually set the resolution or whatever on my camera I just don't know how.