Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cuteness

My boys recently got home from youth conference. They had an amazing time and I loved the car ride home with five teenage boys. It was so fantastic to hear all the things they loved about their experience. Tyler's friend who isn't a member of our church but went to the conference said he is going to read the Book of Mormon now. He even got up during testimony meeting and told everyone how the things he had learned and felt had really touched him.
Both of my boys bore their testimonies as well and Allias cried during his.
Tyler and Allias both told me that they really enjoyed the testimony of another boy in our ward Oran Rose. As Tyler was explaining to me how much it affected him he said, "He had me at families are forever."

I have updates/pictures etc- hopefully I will get to them tomorrow.

No comments: