Friday, July 10, 2009

SYTYCD

This was my favorite week on SYTYCD so far this season. I thought everyone danced really really well. Brandon and Janette were INSANE!!! That Wade Robson routine was UH MAZING! Wade is seriously a GENIOUS! I LOVE him!!! I still don't really care for Brandon much personality wise but boy he can dance. The addiction dance that Kupono and Kayla did made me cry and I thought Melissa and Ade were fantastic and they look so beautiful together when they dance. Ade is one of my favorites for sure. I am confused at how many people seem to be voting for Evan and Randi. I don't care for either of them and I don't think Evan is all that great of a dancer.
I ended up watching the competition and results shows back to back since I didn't have time Wednesday night to watch. I pretty much figured Caitlin would be the girl leaving and that Evan or Jason would be the guy. I was surprised to see Philip and Jeanine in the bottom three again and totally shocked that Melisaa and Ade were there even though his waltz wasn't fantastic. The solos were simply brilliant. Ade- all I can say is WOW! I had a feeling if Philip went home before top ten that they would ask him to join them on the tour. He is just so good at what he does- and hey its all about money- which he will bring to the tour. Allias is going to be totally bummed when he gets back from scout camp and realizes Philip is no longer on the show.
I am excited to see the new partnerships next week and what this top ten can do!
Just in case you missed it- here is Brandon and Janette doing a Wade Robson jazz routine. I have watched it like ten times- it is that good!!!

No comments: