Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter!

I know that my Redeemer lives!!!!! I am so grateful for the knowledge I have of my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that He knows me and loves me and that He suffered so much so that He could help me through the trials and tribulations of this world and so that I could be forgiven of my sins. I know Heavenly Father has a plan for me and that through His Son Jesus Christ I can become everything I am meant to be.
One of my favorite scriptures is in Alma Chapter 7 versus 11 and 12
11 And he shall go forth, suffering pains and afflictions and temptations of every kind; and this that the word might be fulfilled which saith he will take upon him the pains and the sicknesses of his people.
12 And he will take upon him death, that he may loose the bands of death which bind his people; and he will take upon him their infirmities, that his bowels may be filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know according to the flesh how to succor his people according to their infirmities.

We had a GREAT Easter weekend and took LOTS of pictures.

Saturday, Brittney and I took Kailyn and Lily to a little petting zoo. It was put on by a Children's Christian Ministry- they taught the kids all about the true meaning of Easter and let them pet the baby animals.



After church on Sunday we took some pictures outside. The weather was soooo perfect.

Allias giving Lily some lovin'
Kailyn in her Eater dress. She and Lily actually matched. Brittney took a few pictures of them together that she is going to post soon.

All the girls! Love love love this picture. We are tooooo cute!

My psycho family. Kailyn is trying to show off her fingernails- Brittney painted them for her.

It has been a long time since I got all three kids in a picture together!


After church the kids got their baskets and Kailyn and Travis painted Easter eggs.
Kailyn's favorite book is The Penderwicks and in one of the books there are two rabbits; Yaz and Carla. She bought "Yaz" with her allowance a month or so ago and the Easter Bunny brought "Carla" today. She was pretty excited. Lily got a "rabbit" too- she named hers Lexi.


HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great Easter! Love the pics, especially the one of all the girls! So sweet!!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Looks like a great Easter! You have a good looking family Lisa!