Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Seriously?

American Idol was seriously beyond boring tonight. Pretty much everyone was beyond dull to watch and though he has an amazing voice, Adam scared me. And why in the heck is freak show Quentin Tarantino mentoring the contestants- what on earth does he know about singing?

I voted for Kris and Matt just because I like them not because I thought they were any good. Well Kris was okay (I do love the song he sang) but yeah they all pretty much sucked.

Vote for the Worst is rooting for Lil now which really annoys me because I think they may help keep her around another week and I am soooo ready for her to go home.

I hate having four judges- I want to hear what Simon has to say every time and I don't want to hear what Kara has to say any of the time.

I wont mention anything about Danny because my sister n law says I have a shriveled up cold heart but here is a little blast from the past for your viewing pleasure


My prediction is Lil, Anoop and Matt in the bottom three- I think that between the fan base she already has and the vote for the worst crowd Lil will edge out and it will be Anoop going home.

Dial Idol was wrong last week so I am really really hoping they are wrong again this time. If Kris goes home I will be wayyy upset.

This is one of the most unoriginal, boring group of contestants ever. I am ready for So You Think You Can Dance to start.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

I said your heart was frozen! ONLY because of the fact that this guy mentioned his wife once at the very beginning and NEVER again. He has a great voice and nothing like taylor hicks.... anyway i think we both agree he shouldnt win anyway... but you cant take the fact away that he has a great voice. Poor guy lost his wife less than a year ago to cancer, but that doesnt have anything to do with his success! I LOVE YOU...... whats for dinner? ha

HAWAIIAN SIMPSON FAMILY said...

I'm SO glad we don't watch this show together because I'm pretty sure it would end in one of use putting the other in a choke hold. :)

The Scheuffele Family said...

I am SO over Lil. Your blogs about American Idol crack me up! And I agree with you on Kris and Matt. Definitely my favs, but I think Adam will win.

Kory said...

i haven't been able to get into AI at all this year. i'm with ya - can't wait for SYTYCD!!!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Yeah, I wish they would at least let Simon comment every time. I love hearing his comments. I am guessing that Lil goes home tonight...guess we'll see. Yeah, last night wasn't very exciting!