Friday, March 27, 2009

Results

I don't normally blog about the results show but I just had to say how much I LOVE Joss Stone. I have been listening to her for about six years now and she is wayyyy brilliant. She has some strange political views but I try to not hold that against her. I mean who in Hollywood doesn't? I hope she and Smokey release that song as a single. It was amazing.
No offence to Stevie Wonder but he sounded "pitchy". I ended up fast forwarding through most of the performance. I am sure it was a great experience for the contestants though to see him live.
I was pretty surprised to see Matt in the bottom three but happy he is safe. I guess I will have to vote more for him next week to keep him in. Ryan said he thought the top four would be Adam, Allison, Danny and Kris. I hope Matt can figure out how to edge Danny out. Then I would be happy. I think Adam may end up winning it all. We shall see.
Also I have always LOVED the group performances on results night but I didn't really enjoy this last one. The Ford commercial was pretty awesome though. I just read that they have started having the contestants lip sync the group song. That is pretty lame if you ask me but whatever.

No comments: