Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Season Six is going to be sic"

Seriously I am pretty sure this is my FAVORITE top 20 EVER!!!! I cannot wait to see these kids dance!
I already don't want anyone to go home. I usually have a few favorites right from day one but this year it is sooooo hard to choose because I like them all. I think they did the perfect job of balancing talent/heart/personality. Last season I thought they focused way to much on just talent and that doesn't make me "like" the dancers. I want to see a good show!
My three favorite girls so far are Eleanor, Mollee and Karen (Paula was totally my favorite but I guess a movie contract is a pretty big deal). The guys are a lot harder I don't think I can pick just three this early. I am liking Russell, Kevin, Nathan, Billy, Legacy and Ryan. I cannot wait to see who everyone is paired up with. I don't think I have been this excited for a show to start EVER!
I am also wayyy excited that they are doing a "meet your top 20" kick off show on Monday!!!!!

After reading each of the dancer's bios I have found out that Ashley (she and her husband both made it) graduated from BYU, Ariana is from New Bern, NC and Noelle Marsh (who seriously annoys me) is from Sanford, NC. Several of these dancers have already done amazing things in their dancing careers and I cannot wait to see what they bring to the show.
As Russell said last night "The show has just begun!"

No comments: