Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I am Thankful Day 5

Today I am thankful that although I tried on four pairs of pants this morning and NONE of them fit (I couldn't even lay on the ground and button them) I know I can do something about it. I can eat better and exercise more. I am thankful that our bodies are forgiving and that a lot of the damage we do to them is reversible. I am thankful for Yoga DVDs and jump ropes and sit-ups all of who are going to become my dear friends in the very near future.
(sorry no picture- it wouldn't have been pretty)
(on a side note seriously I REFUSE to buy bigger clothes)

2 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

Ok, that is seriously the best idea ever. Not exercising, but the idea that we can undo all the bad we do to our bodies. I have never thought of it like that. What a gift! Kind of like the atonement.

Ok, so exercising is a good idea. I'm with you also on not buying new pants. Do the pregnancy trick with the rubber band around the button and wear a long shirt. The only time it's fun to buy new pants is when you lose weight. I like the Thankful posts!

Lisa and company said...

The only problem with undoing ANY mistake we have made is that it usually involves pain. LOL