Sunday, May 15, 2011

Playing Catch up (end of March)

Facebook has killed by blogging ambitions- I load my pictures there and feel like I am done but I guess I need to do a bit of journaling to go along with the pictures.
The weather here has been so crappy- even worse then when we lived here 12 years ago. I am really missing that Carolina sunshine! If we even see a glimpse of sun or blue skies we head outside and try to enjoy it.

We had a couple sunny days in March so my sister n law and I got some yummy teriyaki madness and took it to the park for lunch. Trav met us there and we wandered around a bit and soaked up some rays.
Trav was so cute wandering around with our sweet nephew Cameron

Strange girls!!!!!

  Then that weekend Aunty Jenny took Kailyn and Riley horseback riding. Kailyn loves it and begs to go back all the time.

Kailyn and her new best friend Olaf!





Stay tuned for April and May lol

No comments: