Monday, May 16, 2011

Spring Break!

The kids and I stayed super busy during spring break and had a great time!
Kailyn and I went to a babyshower in Olympia and saw this super bright double rainbow on the way home- this picture doesn't even do it justice. It was super pretty!

Allias flew down to Lake Tahoe with my cousin Galen and went snowboarding for the week. It was his first time and he had a blast.
Here he is getting ready to go.


And here are some pictures from while he was there.
check out that view!!!!!



soooo beautiful!!!!!!!

whoaaaa SNOW!




Allias got a killer sunburn on his face even though he wore sunscreen- this is after it started to heal a little bit


Kailyn got to spend the night with two of her new friends from church and had a total blast- they have been trying to make plans again ever since. I am soooo glad there are girls her age here- crazy thing there are TWENTY beehives! Yes you heard that right TWENTY beehives! When Kay turns 12 in September she will be number Twenty-one!
Kenna and Gavin came over one day and we also went roller skating. Tamara and her kids came too! It was a lot of fun!!!!
adorable cousins!

high five!
I even took a shot at it- I didn't fall once which is more then I can say for when I went rollerskating in highschool- the fact that I was sober might have helped!
Kailyn and I and some friends took a nice hike down to the beach. The kids spent hours making a hotel for all the little crabs they found. It was so fun to see them using their imaginations.
on the trail





the little crabs





not sure there is anything cuter then this little girl!!!!


love my green eyed girl!

since I started the post with a rainbow I figured I would end it with one as well. We saw this upside down rainbow in a perfectly blue sky!


2 comments:

The McEwen's said...

Looks like fun! Are you guys just loving being around family? I would love to see you guys!

Kristen said...

I'm glad you're posting again! Looks like you guys are happy and loving life. :) I love it!