Sunday, May 29, 2011

Last Hurrah

No trip to Washington is complete without a trip to Teriyaki Madness. Just typing the name makes me crave it. I am pretty sure I am going to have to go there tomorrow for lunch. We met at Jen's pasture and rode the horses for a bit and then took our lunch to the park and wandered around. I didn't bring my camera so I stole these pictures from Brittney!







Kailyn, Tyler and Brittney all took turns riding but Britt didn't post any pictures I could steal!


 <> 
there was a giant man eating pig in this trailer- pretty sure it almost ate Lil's arm!



LOVE!

Sweetest boy ever!


This is what happens when you try and get a picture of my kids together

or this
Eventually if you are lucky you will get this!
and this!

wow can you say bad hair day? and I am not talking about Camerons



Everybody was pretty pooped on the ride home!
 It was so much fun having Brittney (and Brad) here- I am just sad it had to end. Maybe someday we will live in the same town!

2 comments:

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

Cameron is so grown up from when I had him in front of my camera as a baby! Glad you had a great visit with Brittney and the gang. Much love to ya!!

Kristen said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again! I've missed seeing your cute family and hearing about what you're up to! The horses look like so much fun! My kids would LOVE that! How fun. And I have no idea what Teriyaki Madness is, but I'm still wanting some. :)