Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Brad and Britt come to visit!

Britt is like a long lost sister to me so it is always exciting when we get together! I wish she lived here- I really really do!
We even have matching feet! and Kailyn inherited them as well!

From left to right it is Kay's, mine and then Britt's- can you say super high arches!

On Mother's Day Travis had to speak in Sacrament meeting and we were having everyone over for dinner right after church so I did most of the cooking. It was actually fun and everything was super yummy. We had Caribbean Jerk burgers with all the fixings, bratwurst, corn on the cob, pasta salad and strawberry shortcake for dessert.








After dinner the boys played basketball and the girls took all the kids to the park

me and my girls!



Things got a little crazy!!!!











I am pretty sure we were the coolest kids at the park!

1 comment:

TheLittleDavisFamily said...

I agree! Definitely the coolest kids. Looks like a lot of fun!!