Thursday, May 19, 2011

Seattle Aquarium

12 years ago anytime I wanted to go on a field trip or just go hang out for the day I would call Tamara- we lived like 2 minutes apart in Bothel. The first weekend I was back I looked through my Stake Directory and found out that she was in my stake. And lucky for me nothing has changed- I can still call her and make plans anytime. At the beginning of the month we took a trip to the Aquarium in Seattle and then we ate lunch at Ivar's. It was a cold rainy day but we still had fun. My camera battery died right after we got there so I didn't get many pictures and the ones I did get aren't that great but I am posting them anyway. Kailyn was in a don't take my picture mood anyway lol.
Kailyn and Java (K was a tiny bit scared even through the glass)

S wasn't scared at all!


what's a trip to the aquarium without seeing Nemo and his family



I love love love Otters!

Watching the octopus eat was super cool

Watching the otters eat was fun too- there was one fat one that couldn't jump up on the dock to get the clams so a smaller one would bring enough down for two and then they would share- it was pretty adorable.

He was our favorite
This guy was our second favorite

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Thanks for sharing! I need to get my pictures downloaded to see how they turned out. Maybe I'll copy you and do a 'catch up' post of all the fun things we've been up to lately, as well.
Glad you're back :-)