Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Closing out April

I went to Time out for Women in Seattle with a few of my friends and it was a lot of fun and totally uplifting. S. Michael Wilcox was there and I have always wanted to hear him speak. He was amazing. We went to Red Robin for lunch one day and I got a cheeseburger. I hardly ever eat meat let alone cheeseburgers and so I was so ill the whole night after I got home- and the worst part the burger was 1250 calories!!!!! Crazy!
Trav took the kids to a Mariner's game- they rode the city bus down and back and had a great time. The weather was perfect!
sometimes I wonder about my kids!

ick

ummmm Tyler is a dork!

point proven
It was Military Appreciation night- the kids even got commemorative coins

 We celebrated Easter with my in laws. It was also a sunny day- by these last few blog post you would think we have had a lot of them but honestly I think we had three sunny days in the whole month of April!
My nephew is sooo stinkin cute!

they were cracking themselves up

They laughed so hard they cried

even the teenagers got involved

Cutie Kenna!

this was the most normal picture we could get! The kids were on one that week

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Those pictures crack me up! :) What funny kids! Love the updates! Did I mention I missed them? :)