Sunday, March 20, 2011

Busy Wonderful Day!!!!


Saturday morning we woke up early ready to leave for Wenatchee. Unfortunately Steven's Pass had other plans. The passes weren't clear until after 10 so we left a lot later then we wanted to. We missed the dog pull but got to my mom's in time to hang out with some really good friends of ours that had driven from Yakima to see us. We hung out for a bit and then went to Daniel's football game. It was a lot of fun and he played really well. Oh and they won!!! After the game we ordered pizza for dinner and then Paul, Kailyn and I went and listened to this really amazing guitar player in Cashmere. We were super tired but decided to go bowling anyway. Allias totally annihilated everyone- I think he bowled a 163 his first game he only had two open frames. We all had a blast though and it was so fun to be with my family. I love that I have seen them like three times this month!

I am just so happy that my kids and mom and are getting to spend more time together! It makes me cry when I think about it!
My mom's cat Nala kept holding onto Molly's leash so she couldn't go anywhere- it was the funniest thing. Molly actually really liked the cat at first and tried to lick him a few times. The cat didn't appreciate that at all and finally swiped Molly in the face. Of course Molly went ballistic and tried to chase him down.


 So cute! Travis was giving K a little bowling tutorial.


She was sooo tired and needed to go to bed!
Strike!!!!

 He wasn't too happy with his score

 This is one of my favorite pictures ever!!!!!

 He was the only one happy with the way he bowled!


 My mom and Mikael (Daniel's girlfriend)
 Checking out the scores
 Me and my adorable kid brothers!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Thats AWESOME lisa that you get to see you family so much! I can just see how happy they make you! Im glad you are happy!