Monday, March 14, 2011

Dates

The picture of Travis and I  in the last post is from our date Friday night. We went and watched the Everett Silvertips play hockey. It was fun even though the home team lost. Hockey is such an exciting sport and like most sports I liked watching the minor league/college players better then the pros. There just seems to be so much more heart involved.
Saturday Trav took Kailyn out- they went bowling and then walked around the mall. Other then a lady in the candy store acting like a total neurotic freak they had a great time.
Trav took a couple more pictures but they are on his phone and I will have to get them later.
There is a super cute picture of her devouring a cinnamon roll at Cinnabon that I have to share once I get it from his phone! Aren't they precious? They look so much alike to me in this picture! People always tell me that Kailyn looks just like me but I don't know, I think she looks a lot like her daddy.
When they got home Allias and I headed out to hangout and do a little shopping. My nephew Gavin came along as well.

The pretzel line was super long so they hung out in this sweet ride and waited for me.

I am quite proud of myself because I let him choose the radio staion (R&B- blah), the place to eat (McDonald's- YUCK). I didn't actually eat anything at Mcdonald's though but I don't think he cared. He was just bummed that I didn't tell the girl in the drive through that he thought she was hot. I was so going to but I thought he would get mad!

We spent most of our time shopping! I am pretty sure next to watching or playing sports it is his favorite past time. He got some new cologne and a belt for church from Ross, some jeans and a nice polo from the Calvin Klein outlet and some basketball shoes and a Lebron James tee from the Nike Outlet. There were some killer sales going on.
Here he is with his shopping bags.
There was a church dance that night and he wore his new outfit- I should have taken a picture. He looked so handsome. He complains that people here in Washington don't dress "fresh" enough. Not quite sure what that means but I know people ask him why he wears shirts with collars every day lol. I am glad he isn't interested in adopting the sloppy style of dress I see a lot of the kids around here wearing.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

You have an adorable and amazing family!
I'd like to say that the style around here is called "casual", not sloppy! :-)