Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Home sweet home

The best part of being home!!!!!
Living close enough to family to hang out for the day.
My brother Jason is in Wenatchee visiting for a few weeks from Alaska so he drove over to hang out with us for the day.
(haven't seen him in like four years!)
Grandma came too!!!! All of my kids are taller then her now!
My favorite thing about being so close to my mom is that we don't have to cry when we say goodbye anymore because we are going to see each other again in a few weeks instead of a year!
Cuddle time!!!!!
My mom also brought her sewing machine and turned a ripped up bed skirt into valances for my bedroom windows. They turned out nice. She is going to do the same thing for Kay's room the next time she comes.
My dad came last week too- I can't believe I didn't take any pictures. But again I will see him again soon so I will make sure and take pictures then.

4 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

Oh how nice to be home! And how cute did Jason turn out? What fun to see him all grown up!

Kristen said...

I'm so happy for you!!! But NC just isn't the same without you. :)

TheLittleDavisFamily said...

Lisa, I am so happy for you! I know you are just so excited to be with your family again! Soak it up! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys all made it safely. I know you had quite an adventure getting there!