Friday, December 5, 2008

Tagged

The rules are:
Go to your fourth picture folder.
Pick the fourth picture.
Explain it.
Tag at least four people.


This picture was taken June of last year. Kailyn still had long hair and she is wearing one of the boy's necklaces. She looks like a little surfer chick. She and Travis were on their way to watch Allias' dance recital. I think Travis was just playing with the camera to see if the settings were right but I actually like this picture.
I tag Brittney, Jill, Alyssa and Kirsten

3 comments:

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

Nice. and I like the hair too.

Hilary said...

Oh, my gosh. Lisa! I haven't heard from you forever. And I cannot believe you have two teenage sons! I am so glad you are doing well. It was good to see your comment on my blog. I don't post as often as I should. My email is hilary@jealaw.com--drop me a line. Hilary

Lynelle Klein said...

LISA!!!! It's soooooo good to see you again! You look so great! Wow at your kids! What a beautiful family, I love the pictures, love the blog. Now I need to read through all the posts!!!