Saturday, December 13, 2008

Life

I am so grateful for the wonderfully amazing friends that I have and for my equally amazingly wonderful family. I am also grateful for a Father in Heaven who is watching out for me and puts such fantastic people into my life. Life and living life tend to get a little difficult at times and it is such a blessing to know that I have so many people out there that put up with me and I can count on. Sometimes just a simple thing like texting with my sister-n-law totally brightens my day. And I love that I call my mom and mother-n-law pretty much every day and they never get sick of hearing from me (or so I think). They are both such a wonderful support to me and my very best friends!
I was talking to my friend Maria this week and I said something to the effect that the difficulties I was facing were a result of what a rotten person I used to be. Her response was- don't ever say that- that's what the advesary wants you to believe but when you were baptized those sins were washed away and Heavenly Father doesn't give paybacks. It was exactly what I needed to hear and helped me change the direction of my thinking.
Last night we spent the evening with a group of great friends who are like family. Travis and I needed that sooo much! We were having so much fun that we didn't leave until one in the morning. The kids must have had a serious party when we were gone cause wow my house is a mess (it was actually clean when we left).

No comments: