Friday, December 5, 2008

New

We have a new puppy!!! Her name is Molly and she is beyond adorable!

And I have a new hairdo. I love it sooooooo much. I love that I can just go into my hairdresser and say I want to try something new and show her a couple pictures of things I like and no matter what I always leave happy. She's the best! She had a lot of fun cutting my hair today. She loves it when people want to shake things up. I should have taken a picture of the pile of hair that was on the floor.
The Front (kind of blurry but you get the picture) -
The back-

3 comments:

maren bosley said...

LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to see the new do in person!

Kristen said...

The hair is really cute and so is the puppy!!! I'll bet you are just in love! :) We have a yorkipoo and love him. He's a sweetie.

Kory said...

love your hair! and the new puppy is so cute!

sorry about you getting "stuck" in target. how frustrating!!!