Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Finally the Final

I was surprised by how much I loved the final especially considering the season was "just okay" for me. It may have been my favorite AI final of all times. I think either guy could easily win and do very very well. The best moment for me was when Kara realized how much her song SUCKED. I mean Adam "can sing the phone book" Lambert didn't even get the judges praise when he sang it and Kara herself asked people not to judge Kris on the song but on the season. Too bad that horrendous unoriginal piece of garbage is going to be the winner's first single. You could totally tell that Simon HATED it.
I tried to vote for over an hour and a half and only got through one time but at least I can say I voted for Kris. I actually think he may win. I thought his first two performances were amazing. I have no idea what the judges were talking about when they said his second song was to tame for the stage. I hit rewind and watched it again that's how fantastic I thought it was. I wish Simon Fuller would have picked Kiss by Prince for Adam but I am in love with that suit he was wearing! Do you think I could get Travis to wear one like that??

No comments: