Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Molly- Thanksgiving and other thoughts

Man I wish I hadn't let Travis take the camera with him to Utah. A Yorkie puppy just kind of fell into our laps (and that is where she in content on staying) and man is she the cutest thing ever. As soon as Travis gets back I will post some pictures. This dog is seriously the most chill puppy ever. Kailyn named her Molly (after considering Boo and Batty). She was born on Sep 10 and is 11 weeks old. She is an only puppy- no siblings. Kailyn is completely and totally in love. The puppy is her Christmas present (slightly early I know). They are cuddled up in a chair watching a movie as I type.

I am getting ready to make some pies in preparation for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I can't wait to hang out with everyone and squeeze on baby Manon!!!! Food is sooo much better with friends.

I am soooo grateful for all my blessings and sooooo grateful for the gospel in my life and soooooo grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ- For the life He lead, the example He set and for the sacrifice that He made in my behalf. The knowledge that I have of Him brings a peace to my life that I couldn't live without.

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!!!!

No comments: