Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sweet? 16

In June Allias turned 16! He was pretty bummed this year on his birthday. He was wishing we were back in North Carolina where he could have a HUGE party with all of his friends. I think because of how sad he was we kind of (really really really) over compensated in the gift department.
 Not sure if that was the right choice or not but I did have fun shopping lol- he got clothes and a hat and sunglasses and movie tickets and treats and some very very nice basketball shoes
Allias is fiery and determined and whoaaa hard headed and I imagine ( really really hope) those qualities will serve him well someday- especially with the direction the world seems to be going.
nothing says lighting birthday candles like a blow torch!
the candles were pretty much liquid by the time he blew them out!

he needed a BIG bowl!
sometimes I seriously wonder about this family!


I wish I could remember what that card said- Kailyn picked it out and it was pretty hilarious!
Miami!
REESE'S!!!!
Probably the most expensive shoes I have ever bought. for anyone. ever.


                        My handsome 16 year old! He was soooo happy to have his haircut! He can't stand when it gets shaggy. We keep waiting for him to ask someone out on a date but it hasn't happened- he is ever so slightly picky when it comes to women so we shall see!





No comments: