Sunday, October 16, 2011

Spirit Week and Homecoming

I think Allias is finally starting to find his groove here! He seems to be making friends, working hard on his grades and having fun. It makes me happy to see things working out for him!
He won the most spirited award for the Junior Class and had a blast at the homecoming game and dance.
I really hope the year continues to go well for him!


With the Belgium exchange students
Tacky Day
NERDY!!!!


well golly!
Love it!!!!
Hillbilly Day! He talked in a southern accent all day lol!
Living in North Carolina for 12 years really helped us get this right!

All growd up and hangin out with gurls!
Super FAN- I wish I would have got one with his eye mask on!

Homecoming

so stinkin cute!

One more of the whole group!
Being Silly!!!!


they had to get to the dance somehow!


homecoming on parade!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hi Lisa, Fun that you have a blog! What funny pictures of Allias -- reminds me of nerd day at my HS, back in the day :) You're inspiring me to get back to my blogging again -- I've been a slacker!