Friday, October 28, 2011

Future American Idol!

I finally remembered to upload this video!!! Hopefully next semester Kay can take some formal vocal lessons. I think she has a lot of potential! Oh and Britt is just awesome! She was so sweet to work with Kailyn on this and play it with her! I only wish I could be half as talented!
Contrary to what the title of this post says she really doesn't have American Idol on her mind. We are still homeschooling but taking a few classes through the school district. For each class she has to reflect on what she has learned and how it will help her in the future. When I read the reflection for her beginning guitar class I almost started crying. Here is what she wrote for practical application, "I will be able to use this in the future when I want to play the guitar to my children considering I want seven of them. I could play when they go to bed as a lullaby or if we go camping together I could play it at the campfire. I could also use it if they wanted to learn how to play the guitar."
seriously can it get any sweeter than that?????
(also none of the other videos that pop up at the end are of my Kay or my Britt!)








1 comment:

Marianne & Clayton said...

So sweet! I was playing this and Eleanor walked into the room, then excitedly ran up to the computer and shuted, "Little Mermaid!" So she already has 2 fans in Michigan!